- This event has passed.
Hull Film Festival 2019: Saturday Pass
Sat 6th Jul 2019 @ 3:30 pm£16 – £18
The Saturday Pass gives you one ticket for access to all three films screening on Sat 6 July 2019.
THE BIGGEST LITTLE FARM (Sat 6th Jul 2019 @ 3:30pm)
The inspiring documentary chronicles the eight-year quest of John and Molly Chester as they trade city living for 200 acres of barren farmland outside of Los Angeles and a dream to harvest in harmony with nature.
LETO (Sat 6th Jul 2019 @ 6pm)
The film delivers a snapshot of Leningrad over the summer of 1981, when the underground rock scene started blossoming, and charts the coming of age and rise to fame of young rock singers, including Viktor Tsoi, who turned out to become a pioneer of Russian rock.
HOTEL MUMBAI (Sat 6th Jul 2019 @ 8.30pm)
The true story of the Taj Hotel terrorist attack in Mumbai. Hotel staff risk their lives to keep everyone safe as people make unthinkable sacrifices to protect themselves and their families.
See more of the festival at www.hullfilmfestival.co.uk
Save up to £68 by purchasing a Full Festival Pass. To purchase click here.
Hull Independent Cinema members receive discounts for Hull Film Festival tickets. To purchase an annual membership, please click here.
PROGRAMME DETAILS AND TICKETS
• All films run without adverts and trailers and will be preceded by a short introduction from the festival team.
• The screening room opens 10-15 minutes before the programme begins, although the venue is open earlier.
• Hull Film Festival reserves the right to refuse admission to audience members arriving after the advertised start time.
• Tickets are unreserved seating – seat choice is first come, first served, upon doors opening, access to the VIP leather seating will be prioritised for Full Festival Passholders.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• Tickets are not available from the Vue Cinema website or box office on-site, and are not included in Vue’s £4.99 ticket deal.
• Advance tickets can only be purchased by phone or online, not in person.
• Tickets can be bought from the Hull Film Festival stand at Vue Cinema Hull 30 minutes prior to the start of a performance.