All We Ever Wanted Was Everything is like nothing you’ve ever seen before at Welly: a gig with a story that mixes original live music with bold new writing from Game of Thrones’ Luke Barnes.
It’s a three-act anthem set across three decades, from 1997’s Cool Britannia to 2007’s Broken Britain and today’s Brexit Britain.
It’s about the world we inherited and the one we’re leaving behind. It’s the story of a million beating hearts and an asteroid with other plans.
Featuring some of Hull’s favourite bands from Humber Street Sesh, this latest event from Middle Child promises to be an anarchic epic and a truly good night out, with live music from:
- Bud Sugar (Tue 6 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- Holy Orders (Wed 7 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- La Bete Blooms (Thu 8 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- Young Jack (Fri 9 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start )
- Emily Moulton (Sat 10 Jun 2:30PM doors / 3PM start)
- Chiedu Oraka (Sat 10 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- The Hubbards (Tue 13 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- Chambers (Wed 14 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- Black Delta Movement (Thu 15 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- James Orvis (Fri 16 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
- Endoflevelbaddie (Sat 17 Jun 7:30PM doors / 8PM start)
Plus! Continue the party with special DJs after the show every night. Tickets for Thu 8 and 15 June include free entry to Jelly at Welly. Tickets for Sat 10 (8pm) and 17 June include free entry to Shuffle at Welly.
- Book a free ticket for Tuesday 6th June and Pay What You Want after the show.
- £5 Early Bird tickets available until 14th March!
- Tickets priced at £8 - £10 are available from 14th March until 8th May!
- General release tickets priced at £10 - £12, available from 8th May
- On the door tickets cost £15/£13 concessions.
- Buy any five tickets for one show and get the cheapest ticket free with our group deal.
Unplugged and BSL Performance
Enjoy All We Ever Wanted Was Everything as a seated acoustic performance at the Saturday 10 June matinee, with live music from Emily Moulton.
This is a relaxed performance particularly suitable for people with sensory or communication needs. The music will be performed at a reduced volume and the house lights will be raised.
The Tuesday 13 June performance will be signed by a BSL interpreter.
If you have any access requirement or any questions about these
www.allweeverwanted.co.uk / @middlechildhull