Hull Trinity House consists of The Corporation of the Hull Trinity House and The Hull Trinity House Charity.
The Charity serves seafarers and their families, the Trinity House School, now an academy, and the Corporation is formed by the Guild or Fraternity (Brotherhood) of Masters, and Pilots, Seamen of The Trinity House in Kingston upon Hull.
The Guild was officially founded in June 1369 although it had in effect existed since the mid-12th Century, of townsmen and women affiliated with Holy Trinity Church.
The Guild administered its own charitable works until the foundation of the Charities Commission required the two factions to separate.
The Corporation of The Hull Trinity House,
Trinity House Lane,
Call us: 01482 324956
Visit us: http://www.trinityhousehull.org.uk/