A single storey building, of brick construction, built in 1954 as a charity to act as a "social centre for the social, moral and physical well-being of elderly people residing in the district of Cottingham and for such other charitable purposes as from time to time be agreed upon"
Since 1954 changes in economic and social conditions have meant that the hall has become, in effect the village hall for Cottingham and it is now used for a variety of purposes for all age groups.
Finkle Street, Cottingham. HU16 4AZ
Call us: 01482 343609