The Old Mill in the historic town of Barton Upon Humber. Situated off the market place The Old Mill was built in 1803 and originally used to grind chalk and barley. After it ceased production in 1950 the building stood derelict until its conversion to a Public House in 1990.
Market Lane Barton Upon Humber DN18 5DE
Visit us: http://www.theoldmillbarton.com/